Wednesday, December 10, 2014

[In Retrospect] #IMatter

A while back I decided to turn "hashtag selfies" into "hashtag selflove"
instead, irrelevant whether it has been trending before or not. A friend
of mine, Hyren Peterson then posted a photo with "#IMatter" that inspired me 
so much...



A photo that spoke of self acceptance, as well as self love, regardless
of how the outside world views you, because all that matters is what you 
think of yourself; I figured I would incorporate that and begin with 
"#IMatterBecauseILoveMyself' & 'ILoveMyselfBecauseIMatter'.

The decision/idea to do this also came after going through a very gruesome
personal issue which was tacked with the two part shoot (I Had) Come Undone
and Coming Undone Part II, Finding All The Pieces




Here's to many more ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment