Thursday, October 9, 2014

Coming Undone, Part II, Finding All The Pieces

Part in reason I felt I needed to post the rest of this shoot before I 
move onto any other shoots, was exactly that. I needed to finalize
that chapter in my life. I needed to learn from it, take what that lesson, 
grow from it and close that chapter. I do not ever want to revisit the
feelings I felt. the pain, the helplessness of the experience, although I
am forever grateful for having experienced it. 

I have absolutely no regrets in my life. And that is due to the fact that
I believe I would be where I am and who I am today had it not been for
where I had been. I am incredibly grateful for my past, as it allows me to
see my future a little brighter. 

"Similar to what J.K Rowling had went through, I had to hit rock solid bottom before I could rebuild my life. Perhaps the hardest, but most fruitful situation I have ever endured. I crashed, and had trouble picking up all my little pieces, but gluing together everything again bit by bit, everything is falling in place the way I needed/wanted it to be." 
- Franco Mostert, 5 October 2014

Here is part II, 'Finding All The Pieces'







No comments:

Post a Comment