Monday, November 17, 2014

Beach [Summer Part II]

It was a toss up between doing a follow up shoot for Summer, and 
doing a themed Christmas shoot. I went for the former because I wanted
to prepare myself properly for a Christmas shoot and not just do a half-assed
shoot of it just for the sake of coming up with a theme. That being said, I am
preparing for a proper shoot soon ;D

In the mean time, enjoy the second installment of the Summer shoot, entitled
'Beach'. Not so much for the sand and the sea but the aquatic feelings it evokes. 
You will also be able to see the transformation I am currently in when you compare
the two shoots, 'Summer' & 'Beach'. I shed so much unnecessary (and unhealthy) 
weight I have been carrying around for so long, and you certainly see this in this shoot. 

Without further ado, here is Beach ;D












The only downside I have to shedding all this weight, is having to acquire
a whole new wardrobe full of clothes that won't sit like shopping bags on me ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment