Friday, May 6, 2016

WILD

This was a pretty emotional shoot for me to do. Was
going through a rough patch and finally got to listen
to Troye Sivan's album Blue Neighbourhood. This made
every emotion I felt exemplified and I needed it out. 

I struggled with this shoot, because may of the shots were so
hard to take due to the amount of emotion showing that I couldn't
include them...

Troye's single Wild plays a huge role in the shoot, along with
Youth..
Too long till I drown in your handsToo long since I've been a fool Never knew loving could hurt this good, ohAnd it drives me wildBend and break But I can't turn awayYou're driving me wild You make my heart shake
&

We're speeding through red lights into paradise
'Cause we've no time for getting old
Mortal bodies, timeless souls
Cross your fingers, here we go... 








No comments:

Post a Comment