Thursday, April 30, 2015

Snatched For The Gods

This shoot came about after I did the second part of Lumbersexual Homosexual
and thought to myself, I haven't gone and done a full fledged make up shoot yet.

As I was gearing up for the shoot though I realised I had another concept in mind
and it wouldn't fit in with the current look I was creating on my face, so I
incorporatedit into the shoot as a foretelling of a shoot to follow called 'Egypsyian',
which in it self will draw inspiration from two completely different worlds.
But more of that as we cross that bridge.

Earlier in the day before the shoot I posted a tweet that I am preparing
myself for the RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 cycle, and afterwards asked myself,
"why wait so long? I might not be cast until then (if we should be so lucky for
Drag Race to span out that long),
but why not prove to myself now that I can beat my face like real drag queen."

So it was only fitting to call this shoot Snatched For The Gods by the legendary
RuPaul from his sophmore album Foxy Lady (Available on iTunes).
I was feeling the fantasy, 
and I was living the radio mama,
so you best beweave I am coming for you hunty ;D










No comments:

Post a Comment