Sunday, January 18, 2015

Amazing Grace

"I've had many time, I can tell you, where
I traded innocence for company..."

"I'm here, just like I said. Although it's breaking
every rule I have ever made"

"Life is a mystery, everyone must
stand alone, but oh God, I think I am
falling..."

"In every man I hear the cry of someone else"

"By leaving, I am a different man... We were told
we were strangers in the night, but we had let our hearts
collide"

These are all little quotes from songs I find describe who I am: I connect
with the dark, but I live as much as I can in the light. This is 
my amazing grace...

This is also a 2 part shoot, with the prequel coming soon. This 2 part shoot
also plays on the words light & dark, the former being Amazing Grace, and
the latter being By The Grace Of God. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment