Sunday, September 14, 2014

[Previously Unreleased] Panda

Did a #shotophoot back in August 2013 that I felt
disappointed in, although I kept it, I felt it was not
worth sharing as it did not embody any of the creative
vision and result I anticipated for it. As with all shoots, 
I usually go through my old work and try and see if there
has been any I may have judged too harshly on or perhaps
have changed my creative perception about. 

This shoot still does not resonate what I had in mind or embodies
what I felt should represent me as a photographer or alter ego Dorian Kyle.
But nonetheless, I felt it should however get a chance to see the daylight, and I
realised I have improved in my make up skills since then, so that attempt was
my "win some/lose some" attitude and I haven't done a retrospect post in ages. 

This shoot was inspired by this picture:



And this is the outcome/result:







No comments:

Post a Comment