Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Reimagining Of A Faerytale x Love Is Blind

Had a wonderful day of shoots. Probably not even noteworthy to
most, but it felt so awesome doing a wardrobe change in the same
style as musicians do during concerts, that rush of changing and getting
it right. For me, my audience was the sun, as I do not use any other
lighting for my #shotophoots; It was a mad rush to get dressed before
the sun set on me as I also I do not like to use flash photography (albeit it
is included in the shoot). 

This shoot, is in fact the second shoot of the day, but I wanted to post
this first as this was the first concept I came up with when I imagined
what I'd like my shoot to be. 

Enjoy ;D









Also make sure to check back on Sunday for the second installment 
called No Ways Tired x Sissy That Walk, which is an edgier, darker
#shotophoot

No comments:

Post a Comment