Tuesday, May 14, 2013

[In Retrospect] Artwork Project 'Fever Album' Part I


This is the artwork project I mentioned in my previous
post that I worked on in 2010. You will of course find
some of the work I did HERE, but I also
created what would of become a Digital Booklet for
the project as well. I wanted a complete package of 
the project. This is what I will be posting, as well
as the full album covers, deluxe edition & single covers.

Let's start off with the covers ;D

01. 'Fever' Album Front & Back Covers


 
02. 'Fever [Disco Deluxe Edition]' Front & Back Covers

03. 1st Single 'In Your Eyes' Front & Back Covers



04. 2nd Single 'Free' Front & Back Covers


05. 4th Single 'Happy' Front & Back Covers


In the next post, I will share the pages that make up the digital
booklet for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment